Hello World! After many years of interest in a having my own blog I’ve finally decided at 0000 on October 14th to jump off the deep in and join the “blogging” community. I’ve decided to kick things off with a 24 things about myself, crash course introduction to who I am. Because whats more fun than a list that coincides with my age?
- I’m 24 years old. (I mean obviously)
- I am an imperfect work in progress Christian.
- I am from a teeny tiny town in Texas and I could not be more obsessed with the area, culture and scenery.
- I’m a Registered Nurse at the major hospital in the region and work primarily with cancer patients.
- I have two of the most incredible parents ever, an older brother, sister-in-law and niece who I do not deserve to call family. Seriously I am beyond blessed in the fam. department.
- I’m also beyond blessed in the friend department. The majority of my friends are life long and make my days complete.
- I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in March of 2015.
- I was born and raised on a ranch and can cowgirl up with extreme ease.
- I’m also quite the high maintenance girly girl.
- Writing 24 things about myself is proving to be harder than originally planned.
- Music and lyrics are my therapy. I listen to music 24/7.
- I am a lover of coffee, Netflix, Pandora, tequila, and a good time.
- I live to brighten others days and use my education to empower and educate others. Hence why I became a nurse.
- My mother is my best friend.
- My father and I’s relationship can best be described as “complicated” but its an unconditional love between a father and daughter.
- I am the proud little sister of one of the four wrongly convicted members of Raven 23. http://www.supportraven23.cm
- I am a total people person but hate having to adult and talk to people some days. It never fails those are the days when I’m charging and am forced to speak to no less that 100 people during a 12 hour shift.
- Having MS has been a total nightmare emotionally and physically, but it sure is making one beautiful story and testament for my life.
- I fall in love way to easily. Both romantically and not.
- I constantly have my cell phone in my hand or on my body. I’m “that girl.”
- But I suck at texting. I’ll send you the wrong text or just forget to reply for 8 hours. It’s a struggle.
- I have two fur babies who are actually assholes who allow me to live with them in a four bedroom house.
- I hate watching movies but am addicted to Grey’s Anatomy and the food network.
- I love this crazy beautiful life I’ve been given. It’s tragic, it’s beautiful and most of all it’s mine. And even through it all I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Blogging huh? This is a great first post 🙂